My Photo
Name:
Location: Hartland, Michigan, United States

Thrilled to take a new direction in my career, grateful to own my own home, and rediscovering my artistic nature.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Traveling...

I'm fortunate to be able to travel a bit and I have a couple exciting trips coming up. The first is to the Shaw Festival in Niagara-on-the-lake where I have tickets to see three plays on three consecutive nights. I've scheduled a day, too, for visiting Niagara Falls--something I haven't seen since my daughter (now 27) was 2. Following that trip, in July, I've booked myself on a cruise to Alaska from Seattle. This is a HUGE adventure for me! Oddly, though, what I'm longing to see right now is my favorite Michigan place--the Keewenaw. Looking out at Lake Superior from the front screened porch of a little one-room cabin just south of Copper Harbor--Heaven on earth. Big wind, big waves, big rocks, big happy. What pleasure can be found there in the midst of that slice of wilderness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home